Friday, June 10, 2011

We Are One

Hey Indigos,
                 At the end of the day, Indigo Swagg as well as life is really all about one Consciousness.  One of the purest concepts yet one of the most misunderstood.  It wasn't until my awakening that I realized this, but once I did it became my life's work to get others to at least open their minds to hear this information.  I was thinking one day and a question popped into my head and it was, "Am I an extra in someone else's dream, or is everyone else an extra in my dream." Of course the answer is both but when you put it in terms of an actual dream it can really mess with your head. But when you see it as a multi dimensional universe that has multiple realities woven into it you see how beautiful it really is.  Even when something horrible happens like 911, we saw so many people join together no matter the race, age or economic status, and we stood together.  We cried together, and were proud together when the initial attack was over and we began to rebuild.  During that time we were as close to truly being one consciousness as ever. Out of something so horrible came moments of oneness and love.  You didn't have to loose someone directly related to you that day to be effected because we were all effected.  We have to make sure not to allow anything to further separate us or drive us further away from our destination which is and always will be LOVE. As you all know love is a powerful thing and really can conquer all. I speak of that from personal experience that I will soon do a blog on and share with all of you.  Please remember that we are the protectors of the earth and I mean that seriously.  I say it all the time but I know I cant say it enough.  Others dream while we do.  It's up to us to show others that anything can be accomplished with the right mindset.  If you are reading this blog you are one of those people who have been blessed with the ability to overcome the prison of the 5 senses and rise to the level of an "Indigo".  Everyone might get the call but only a few will answer. I guess we are the Marines of the spiritual world.

Stay Indigo!!!!!  

JUDAH

No comments:

Post a Comment