Monday, June 13, 2011

Diary Of an Indigo

Hello Indigos,
                   Something that has been on my mind lately is the whole ordeal of kind of being punished or even the threat of being punished for being different.  Something that was meant to be a gift has been labeled as being bad and now most people don't any part of it as a result. It's almost as if people would rather be anything but different.  If you don't believe me, the next opportunity you get tell the people closest to you that you are changing your religion to anything but what you are.  And watch them scatter. You would think you just admitted to going crazy.  Coming from someone who has studied many religions I can tell you that the look you get from people when they see you reading a book on a religion that they have not accepted as being truth is priceless.  As if they have already checked with the council and you are wasting your time, because the "Truth " can only be found in one book, on certain pages. LOL  I am a firm believer that there is no such thing as bad/evil  information. I think information is light and light can be received in many different ways.  I will never accept someone telling me that there is one name or group that encompasses  and describes my thought process in one word. Maybe I don't believe it's necessarily possible  to take God and put him in a box so we can to easily present him to the world as being 1 and only 1 way, that everyone will agree on.  REALLY?  We are trying to break down the most Awesome entity in the universe? Why? Is Love not enough? If our intentions were consumed with love, shouldn't that be good enough? Or, are there other intentions being factored in here? So the next time you find yourself outside the box with others pointing fingers, think of the intentions in what you are doing and if it's aligned with love, tell them they may want to join you outside the box sometime, and move on. Then ask what their intentions were in pointing you out. I guess what I'm saying is "Don't allow others to force you to put a label on yourself. "You just are", and that is good enough for anyone.

Stay Indigo!!!!!


JUDAH

No comments:

Post a Comment