Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Diary of an Indigo

Hey Indigo’s,
I didn’t get a chance to do my “Diary of an Indigo” yesterday so figured I would do my entry today. There have been some serious changes in my awakening process. It seems that whatever I feel, I’m feeling harder than ever before. I just came through a situation that I didn’t even know bothered me so much until days later.  It wasn’t even anything major. I just ended up around people I guess I shouldn’t have been around. I guess it was a situation where I felt like I was further along in my life spiritually and mentally than my physical location.  For about 2 days, I had this nagging feeling that I couldn’t put my finger on, to identify what it was or where it was coming from. All I knew was, it felt horrible. It was almost like an evil energy had worked its way into my body somehow and my spiritual immune system was trying to fight it off. Meanwhile, I personally was just feeling mentally sick. It’s a weird thing when you feel so bad but when you try to find out what the problem is you can’t even imagine what it could be but the feeling is strong and seems like it is going nowhere. What ended up happening was I called my good friend who is spiritually evolved to a level that I one day hope to reach. What he basically told me was that I needed to cleanse through meditation or repeating a positive Mantra.  The funny thing was that I felt better right away, just by being reminded that I had the power to rid myself of it.  I did follow the steps he gave anyway and now I’m long past those emotions but it was proof that I’m becoming more receptive to the universe and my place in it. So I’m glad it happened. So if something like that happens to you, remember this, call someone, meditate, anything but do something to keep moving through the emotion and leave it behind.

Stay Indigo!!!
JUDAH   

No comments:

Post a Comment