Monday, August 1, 2011

Diary Of An Indigo

Hey Indigo's,
                  Ever since my awakening I have noticed how connected we all are to the universe and everything in it. We are all energy and wave lengths, therefore we are effected by the energy field of the people we have around us.  I just recently had a situation where someone who I considered a friend was attaching me to a situation he was in, that I didn't agree with.  Since he's a grown man I couldn't tell him what to do, but I did notice that my energy was thrown off and changed because of this.  I noticed that something was different about me and I found myself having to cleanse mentally/Spiritually after talking to him or even thinking about the situation. It was like I had to reset, to get back to the inner peace I have achieved every time I dealt with him. He'snot a bad person but the truth of the matter is that what he is doing is effecting me and I had to find a way to deal with if.  It's a beautiful thing when you become in tune with the universe but it is still a big responsibility. I'm still working through how to remain friends with him without judging him or completely dropping him as a friend, but I am glad I was able to see what was happening so I could deal with it. But the fact remains, that our energy is who we are, and we must protect it al all cost, because remember our vibration determines our reality and that is our responsibility.

Stay Indigo!!!!!

JUDAH

No comments:

Post a Comment