Thursday, April 26, 2012

High Writing


One of the most amazing things that has happened to me or through me I should say is “High Writing”, no, not writing while high, I mean “High Writing”. In case some of you have never heard of this, it is when your higher self-manifests thoughts that are at the time, separate from you.  Well, they aren’t really separate from you since we are one with our higher selves but until you directly connect with your inner being it seems that way.  We have the answers; the trick is in finding them, or bringing them to the surface. How many times have you said to yourself “I knew that was going to happen.”? Well that was your higher self trying to tell you but for some reason we are taught to seek for the answer everywhere but where it really is, within us. The creator no matter who you believe it to be, has the knowledge of all things, but we have a direct connection with this.  This connection is corrupted by the agenda of man. Especially our own agenda.  But every once in a while our higher selves will break through to us and deliver a message through us or to us.  It can happen in writing or in our thoughts.  It has happened to me quite often recently and it is amazing.  Just the other day I was doing some work around the house with nothing on my mind, and all of a sudden a voice says to me “You will only know true happiness when you align your intensions with the universe.”  I had to sit and think for a minute what this really meant because I didn’t know where it was coming from.  After thinking about it I realized that recently I had been obsessing over how to bring myself to the next level in some of the things I’m doing in my personal life, and that was the answer.  Nothing!  Just keep doing what I love, enjoy the process of getting better at what I do and never stop. If I do this, whatever I truly want in the universe will be mine. Sometimes we think we know what we want but after we get it, we realize that we were wrong.  And of course sometimes we refuse to admit we were wrong but eventually we will have to come to terms with it because if we don’t, happiness will elude us, and who wants that. So if you feel like writing sometimes and you don’t know why……..Write.  And most of all, don’t forget to just be quite sometimes and listen. Believe me the answer you are looking for, no matter what the question, is in you. 

JUDAH

No comments:

Post a Comment