Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Been a Long time

Hey everyone!!!!!  It's been a long time since my last entry and I'm really sorry. But the Indigo Nation is alive and well.  Alot has happened, and I would say some is good and some bad, but the truth is at the end of the day it was all good. Even though it didn't all feel good. I had some more issues with my health but I'm back and strong again.  It was refreshing to see that people were still checking in on the blog and getting their dosage of Indigo light. I LOVE IT!!  Since this is really just an intro I just wanted to say hello again and let you all know that we are back in business.  By the way, if you haven't done so yet, sign up for the Indigo Nation group on FaceBook I would love to hear everyone's input and personal stories.  As you probably know by now I'm big on sharing you story because I don't believe our lives and experiences are ours alone. We can and should all learn from each other. Remember, in Indigo Nation there is only one color INDIGO I don't care what color your flesh suit is, we just want good souls.
Blog Ya Later
                                                                  Judah

No comments:

Post a Comment