Monday, August 8, 2011

Diary Of an Indigo

Hey Indigo's,
                   One thing I've struggled with for most of my life is the concept of "Good and Bad".  As a child we are taught what is good and what is bad but as we get older those lines some how start to blur in a strange way. We concentrate on not making mistakes so much that we forget that mistakes are a large part of a learning process.  For example we are told as a child not to touch the stove because it is hot, but of course most of us touch it anyway. Was it wrong not to listen to our parents, I guess so, but did we learn something when we were burned?....Yes. Not listening to that command taught us a very important lesson, "The stove is hot". That was a lesson that we most likely will remember for the rest of our lives, and I can't really find the negative in that, unless of course the burn was life threatening or something.  Now, as I go through life I realize that people will do things that I just don't like. And I don't have to like it, but because I know that it is a part of the other persons learning process it takes the sting out of what ever was done. In other words when someone pisses me off I just try to remember that they are going through their process and I don't have to let it ruin my day. It might not even be about me so it's best to just back up get away and let them "Go through their process". This way we don't have to be burned by the hot stove that they touched.

Stay Indigo!!!
JUDAH

No comments:

Post a Comment